Terms and conditions
WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
The Toni&Guy Digital Academy is operated by Mascolo Limited t/a Toni&Guy (”we”). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 770236 and have our registered office at 58-60 Stamford Street, London, SE1 9LX. To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By subscribing to the Digital Academy, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
The following apply to your use of the Digital Academy, which form part of this contract as though set out in full here:
- our Website terms and conditions, which can be found on https://toniandguy.com/terms-and-conditions
SUBSCRIBING TO THE DIGITAL ACADEMY
You have two options to subscribe to the Digital Academy:
- Annually for £199.95 per year
- Monthly for £19.95 per month
All prices are in British Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of any applicable local taxes and value added tax or goods and services tax or like tax unless otherwise stated. You can cancel your subscription and get a full refund within 14 days without giving a reason provided that you have not started streaming any Digital Academy content. You may cancel your subscription at any time, with cancellation taking effect at the end of the relevant billing period. You will need a device that meets the system and compatibility for the relevant content, which may change from time to time, working internet access and compatible software. You may incur access or data fees from third parties (such as your internet provider or mobile carrier) in connection with your use of the Digital Academy and you will be responsible for these fees.
DIGITAL ACADEMY CONTENT
As a subscriber, the right to use Digital Academy content:
- is personal to you. You can use it wherever you want in the world but only if you comply with local laws;
- is non-exclusive to you. We may supply the same or similar digital content to other users.
You may not:
- copy or download Digital Academy content;
- use the Digital Academy in conjunction with any stream capture, ripping or other software to record or copy any content and you may not use the Digital Academy as part of any service for sharing or multi-person use;
- distribute or sell Digital Academy content to any third party.
- You will not obtain any rights of ownership in Digital Academy content.
NATURE OF THE DIGITAL CONTENT
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’). The digital content that we provide to you must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. We are under a legal duty to supply digital content that is in conformity with this contract. When we supply the digital content:
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is free from defects, viruses and other malicious content; we do not promise that it is compatible with any third-party software or equipment except where we have said that it is in the guide to its use or on our site; and you acknowledge that there may be minor errors or bugs in it.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time. Please check these terms every time you wish to use the Digital Academy to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change the Digital Academy from time to time to reflect changes to our products and services, our users’ needs and/or our business priorities or for any other reason.
WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES?